Mint Sauce's bike-ography

Stick Legs

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
We have been discussing Mint Sauce's Pace on another thread (Readers bikes- Pace RC200F6) and it has been noticed that Jo Burt and Mint Sauce have the same bikes as each other, Mikee belives they are now riding a Cotic (spelt wrong probably).

I remember the Grey Pace RC200F1, Green Pace RC200F3, Trek Full suss from the '92 summer special and the Pace Tandem (co ridden by Zak-T/Brant) so come on guy's what has mint owned, would be cool / sad to have some idea of specs too:

The grey RC200 has purple crowned RC35's and Salsa stem, XT thumbies and USE bars and 'pin.

Did he have a salsa at some stage .

just ask him , he is regular on stw .

How can you guys forget the white Zinn with matching white Onza Porcupines :D

Stu

We did...and are ashamed. Do I get brownie points back if I remember it had a Campag Euclid drivetrain with bullet shifters?

Of course :D That was the bike with all the sticky flowers......we should revive the plan to recreate the flowers, maybe even with Mr Burts approval! My Fuquay is crying out for the headtube and fork to be decorated with them.......

Stu

Im sure iv got a tee somewhere that shows mint on a red zinn with rc30s.

(how sad is it that i remember what bike being ridden by a sheep features on a 15yo tee shirt ive got somewhere!?!)

I won a Mint Tee Shirt once from MBUK.. Guessed the lyrics on one of Jo's cartoons.. I think it was in 92? The song was Tinseltown In The Rain by The Blue Nile.. My [older] sister was a fan and used to play it all the time..

No idea where the Tee is now.. :roll:

Back