mint 96 kona fire mountain NOW NOT FOR SALE SORRY!

Right this is provisionally sold.if anything changes i will contact people in order ref parts.the rear mech isn't xt,its a road 105.tyres are indeed tioga psycho k,s.they have done about 2 miles. Shipping to germany is not a problem.suspect it will cost around 30 pounds extra but like i say, it looks like its sold at the minute.thanks for the interest thus far people.

update.

my mrs found out i'd offered this for sale and was quite upset. she has offered to sell her beloved porsche wheels off her golf to allow me to keep this bike. i've owned it since i was 15 so its a huge deal to let it go even though its only a fire mountain. so it is staying. really sorry to mess people around, and one person in particular who had started making arrangements to buy. again apologies but i am stoked to be keeping it.

dave

lewis1641":3tp8n20s said:
update.

my mrs found out i'd offered this for sale and was quite upset. she has offered to sell her beloved porsche wheels off her golf to allow me to keep this bike. i've owned it since i was 15 so its a huge deal to let it go even though its only a fire mountain. so it is staying. really sorry to mess people around, and one person in particular who had started making arrangements to buy. again apologies but i am stoked to be keeping it.

dave

You got yourself a really understand wife there, good on her :) :)

Back