Millions of spares-cranks, rings, brakes and spares, etc etc

I'm looking for a suspension fork cable hanger.

you know the sort of thing...swan neck,one bolt attachment.

I've probably thrown loads of em out but desperately need one now.

Cheers

D ;)

Hi.

I know that you said no XTR but i'm only after small canti parts not xtr branded yummy bits as such.

I need one of the wafer thin little cylindrical sleeves or is it called a shim that goes over the brake stud before the canti arm goes on.

Also a pair of the little plastic rings with the multi hole positioning that goes on the rear of the canti arm assembly.

I hope that my descritions make sense. If not then I can take a couple of pics of the required articles :D

Also a couple of the shimano straddle wires with the alloy disc and one fixed arm. If you have any of these that would be excellent.

Please let me know. Here's hoping.
Cheers.
Dave.

Dave- would a spare canti or v brake arm contain the spares you need? I can send you something. I also have stradles but got someone else to sort first. As for chainring bolts, there are some in the bottom, should be able to get a set together. The only brake cable hangers i have are the type for rigid forks- not heard of hangers for sus forks as they usually rely on a mount on the fork itself. I might be getting confused so a pic could help. I have not been able to go through the box yet but please bear with me and put your requests up here rather than pm please. I'll get through it all soon! Promise!

As well as some blue presta valve caps (seriously) I'm also looking for a pair of Shimano canti straddle hangers.

Cheers

No blue valve caps and i'll add you to the list for stradles. Dyna- i have a single 8 speed sti unit. Modern and ugly

Hey Lewis, did you have any joy with the 1 1/8th headset spacers? i need a LOT of them! the missus wants the front end higher on the KHS... :?

as soon as you let me know you PayPal details on the PM i'll sort your £ out :D keen to get these asap so i can finish the build

lewis1641":1h3u6x21 said:
No blue valve caps and i'll add you to the list for stradles. Dyna- i have a single 8 speed sti unit. Modern and ugly

I already have a pair of them ,its just te shifters i need now
Cheers though

Back