Mike's bikes

Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Since Longun has started a thread on all the bikes he's had, and the ensuing loss of photos owing to photobucket, I thought I'd try and find some of mine on memory cards. Pictured as they were when I'd built them up, with some updated photos. Putting photos of them here. links to build threads at the bottom of this post

From the oldest.

1991 Ritchey P22

WP_20171017_17_03_29_Pro[1] by Michael Murray, on Flickr

1992 Raleigh Dyna Tech Diablo,

WP_20161020_16_59_10_Pro by Michael Murray, on Flickr

1992 Specialized Rockhopper Comp,

DSCF1613 by Michael Murray, on Flickr

1993 Scott Team Racing,

WP_20170102_10_10_56_Pro by Michael Murray, on Flickr

1993 Scott Pro Racing, as it is now

WP_20170107_13_10_04_Pro by Michael Murray, on Flickr

1995 Bontrager Privateer,

DSCF0880 by Michael Murray, on Flickr

1995 Giant MCM Team,

IMG_0727 by Michael Murray, on Flickr

1997 Gary Fisher Mamba ( rebranded LoCaliber! )

As it was when I originally rebuilt it, my introduction to RetroBIKE!

Gary Fisher Mamba by Michael Murray, on Flickr

And now

IMG_0436 by Mike Murray, on Flickr

Mike

Re:

Thanks Chris ;)

Think I should put pictures of them all in that post, just for reference. Some sadly departed from my grubby hands.

Thoughts?

Mike

Re:

I'm just gonna keep aďding them to mine as I go along. Photoblunket has pissed on my parade so 8 pics at a time direct here.....forever:)

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":3saaf222 said:
I have never seen so many inches of exposed seat post in any other thread :LOL: :LOL:

;)

If you ever buy a seatpost from me, you can rest assured, there won't be scratches from insertion much above the minimum insert!
In fact, I have a 2015 Syncros one that looks new above min insert, for sale. As a result of my ride position.

Mike

Mike Muz 67":n9y6uw39 said:
kermitgreenkona88":n9y6uw39 said:
I have never seen so many inches of exposed seat post in any other thread :LOL: :LOL:

;)

If you ever buy a seatpost from me, you can rest assured, there won't be scratches from insertion much above the minimum insert!
In fact, I have a 2015 Syncros one that looks new above min insert, for sale. As a result of my ride position.

Mike

I can see that are they all 400mm posts :?:

Re:

Mabey the odd 50mm in there too.

Both Scotts I know are shorter than 400mm, as is the carbon post in the Giant. The WCS one in the Ritchey is, I think, 350mm too.

Mike

Re:

Nice Collection there Mike!

Given the choice, I would love to have a go on the MCM out of all of them, despite my fondness for steel and a bit of Ti. Looks bloomin fast does that one :)

mynchiboy":puwbsnmd said:
Nice Collection there Mike!

Given the choice, I would love to have a go on the MCM out of all of them, despite my fondness for steel and a bit of Ti. Looks bloomin fast does that one :)

I know what you mean. It's so comfortable. Have a read if you like ;)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=355398

Mike

Back