mid 90's clearout, m950, price drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was8v":nmjlfbp1 said:
Dead Rats":nmjlfbp1 said:
hello, are the nicer pair of these sold:

2x m950 8 speed sti units, 1 set in awesome cond, not a scratch. the second set have no gear indicator windows, one got cracked so i took them off and they went awol but apart from that good cond(also come with a grey xtr brake cables set cut for a 18 kona) £55, £45- now £45, £30

:?:

May be too good to be true Dead rats - read above! Brompton has disappeared, hoping for a valid reason!

FFS! :evil:

Having the exact same problem with a newbie called BURNOUT too! :x :x :x GTsteve, cchris2lou and myself appear to have been scammed!

:cry:

m952 chainset with 68/73 bb, 116mm axle. lots of boot rub, the bb is almost new, rings are good also £50

My chainset was originally marked as GONE, but it's not even listed at all now. It has gone somewhere, just not to me.

Paid for the Syncros 'post and Kona Control Center headset he had advertised. Total £35. Nothing received. I did pay using ordinary Paypal and paid the charges - I suppose I could try to get my money back through them... :?

My question is this: Did anyone pay for something that someone else already paid for? In other words, did Brompton sell any single item more than once? To me that would show clearly a scammer. If not, there may be a reasonable explanantion. Here's hoping...

Corduroyboy":2geqxtzk said:
Paid for the Syncros 'post and Kona Control Center headset he had advertised. Total £35. Nothing received. I did pay using ordinary Paypal and paid the charges - I suppose I could try to get my money back through them... :?

Please can you see if you can get any contact details too?

I paid for the forks as paypal gift and he sent me a PM to say he'd post them. Nothing since. He said he'd post them on the Monday, but he hasn't posted from his account since before that. If anyone gets or has any contact details for him let me know, I'm back in the UK in 11 days...

was8v":37rz2r91 said:
Corduroyboy":37rz2r91 said:
did Brompton sell any single item more than once?

I requested the STI without windows, he told me they were sold.

Glimmer of light there...
Surely if he really wanted to rip you off, he would have sold them to you as well?
Got to admit, it's not looking good though... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back