BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I’d like to think that on a £5.5k I wouldn’t need/want to change anything, but in this case I’d get straight to work swapping parts out.
Shame it’s not been offered up as a frameset.

Saw it on eBay earlier this week. Seller is from Colorado and always has great items for sale. The scarcity and condition are off the charts, plus its titanium. With eBay fee's, taxes, etc I don't think the price is too far off. If it was a small, I'd sell whatever I had to buy it. I've never seen another for sale. Somebody is going to get an amazing bike.

Saw it on eBay earlier this week. Seller is from Colorado and always has great items for sale. The scarcity and condition are off the charts, plus its titanium. With eBay fee's, taxes, etc I don't think the price is too far off. If it was a small, I'd sell whatever I had to buy it. I've never seen another for sale. Somebody is going to get an amazing bike.
Agree.. there is a concept in watch collecting - an “exit watch”.. once you’ve got it, you’re done. You need and want nothing further in your collection.

Bikes like this break the n+1 formula.

I would hit the bid at that price, no issue, if it was UK.

Shoot me down in flames but I was looking at it thinking something just isn't right, I should really like that frame......
It's the chain stays - they're (just) not in-line with the down tube and make it look a bit broken.
Sure I wouldn't notice that when riding it but at that money I wouldn't dare!

Shoot me down in flames but I was looking at it thinking something just isn't right, I should really like that frame......
It's the chain stays - they're (just) not in-line with the down tube and make it look a bit broken.
Sure I wouldn't notice that when riding it but at that money I wouldn't dare!
I always wondered why they looked like that.
I doubt it's an oversight, so it must be by design, yes?
There must be a reason.

Back