Mavic D521 and Shimano LX/XT wheels for Sale

Mr G

Dirt Disciple
I have a set of good condition Mavic D521 32 hole rims on Shimano LX M563 front and M565 rear hubs. braking surface is very good with plenty of life left in them. The hubs are provided with shimano spindles as pictures.
I am after £45 + P&P (around £7) or cash on collection for the set.

I also have a Mavic D521 32 hole rim on a Shimano XT M750 rear hub. Again in good condition although the 8 speed cassette included with it could possibly need replacing. Not supplied with spindles as pictured.
Price £20 + P&P although will combine if sold with other wheelset.

P1010011-1.jpg

P1010013-1.jpg

P1010014-1.jpg

P1010018-1.jpg

P1010017-1.jpg

Thanks for your interest, no the rear wheel has not been sold yet.

I will look into prices for shipping to Austria. Have you had anything sent from the UK before? If you have could you tell me what potal or courier service was used?

Mr G":2xyl9390 said:
Thanks for your interest, no the rear wheel has not been sold yet.

I will look into prices for shipping to Austria. Have you had anything sent from the UK before? If you have could you tell me what potal or courier service was used?

did receive a lot from fellow members from the UK before. almost every shipping was via Royal Mail. currently awaiting a smaller parcel which was very reasonable to ship to Austria.

if you could do me a quotation would be great. thanks.

Still for sale D521 LX wheelset £47 posted, D521 XT rear £25 posted (plus Panaracer Fire XC Pro kevlar beaded rear tyre).

Back