For Sale MASSIVE CLEAROUT Sale - lots of goodies - syncros, raceface, avid ultimiate, titanium, etc!!!

Nice items but the highest prices i ever seen! Good luck
as per RBUK rules i'd kindly like to remind you… Keep commentary on pricing to a minimum the value of retro parts is very subjective.

but to address prices, i've been out of the loop not having bought and sold for quite a few years, so i did take the time and effort to try and look around to make proper evaluations to come up with fair market value on items. if i'm way off and you are interested in something, i'm open to REASONABLE offers, particularly if you are interested in multiple items (low balling will be dismissed/ignored). i'm a VERY long standing member here and have sold hundreds of items shipped globally around the world for many years, and take great pride with all the positive feedback i've received to back it up here:

Yeah but remember it is in Canadian dollars so about half price if it were gbp. So that means Ringle bottle cage about £35, pretty good deal imo.
thx, yes all prices are in CANADIAN dollars. i knew it would possibly cause some confusions as ppl don't always read the details. but i wanted to avoid the extra hassle and annoyance of exchange fluctuations and PP exchange fees on my end if i had listed in US dollars as i've done in the past.

Last edited:
Back