Marzocchi XC-700 for Zaskar?

I will use it with a 950XTR v-brakes.
I've got a Manitou Skareb, but it too high for the frame... :S I should use RS Judy, but I better like the air/oil forks.
A Marzo Z2, Z3 sounds good, but right now I've got a chance to buy an XC-700. :) Maybe, if it will be small, or weak, I will change. :)

I've got a Judy XC, and an XC-600. The secound one is lot better...light(1450g), and so comfortable. This is why I think on the XC-700(and it's polished silver, just like the frame. :p ).

Re:

Don't drink the RockShock cool-aide. Bombers work and they look so much better on those frames. If I recall there were some silver Z1's BITD if you really want that look, but personally the yellow fork with the polished Zaskar is the iconic look although I think a blue fork looks pretty smart with the blue decals frequently used.

Re: Re:

dirttorpedo":1g72fseb said:
Don't drink the RockShock cool-aide. Bombers work and they look so much better on those frames. If I recall there were some silver Z1's BITD if you really want that look, but personally the yellow fork with the polished Zaskar is the iconic look although I think a blue fork looks pretty smart with the blue decals frequently used.

This is the frame...
Blue/yellow should be good, too. :)
But, with this Marzo XC700 it can be the SilverSurfer... :D

Attachments

• IMG_6870a.jpg
    IMG_6870a.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 884
  • DSC_0055.JPG
    DSC_0055.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 884
Back