• Back end of a bus?

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Vomitus educing?

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Argghh make it go away!

• Help I need new retinas.

• Can the person that designed this be called an engineer.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • The person conducting this poll is wrong and its a classic.

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

Nutbehindthebar

Devout Dirtbag
Ok chaps selling on behalf of a friend this monstrosity EDIT I ACTUALLY SOLD THIS HEFFER!. I have no love for this machine at all so please feel free to make an offer. Forks I don't mind the rest is horrendous. Someone out there might be able to give this the love that it deserves. 1 slightly exiting thing is the almost infinite shock adjustment so did toy with the idea of putting a massive shock on it and doing an e-bike conversion but the colour, the size, the condition the shadow it emits just make me want to vomit I am sorry to say.
no cracks or dents that I can find but needs shock hardwear or bushing and new chain ring chain and cassette brakes need bled and frame needs to be melted down into coke cans!
Frame and everything but forks £130 posted SOLD
Marzocchi Monster T Forks £280 posted
I am up for swaps for almost anything GT or specialized especially around the 2000 or 2001 avalanche I am having a massive purge so anything that takes your fancy in my tag below please feel free to shout me before I pack it all in and put it on ebay.

Attachments

• UGLY.jpg
    UGLY.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 1,433
  • UGLY.jpg
    UGLY.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 1,433
Re: Muddy Fox Downhill

i loved these bikes bitd and had one in orange with rst hi5 on them lol

so want it jus cant justify the cash for it

got bits of a gt idxc if ur interested ?

Re:

not quite old enough for me I am sorry to say. Open to offers cos I ruddy hate it, wouldn't mind being left with the forks) £150 posted for everything but the forks?!

Re: Muddy Fox Downhill

is this 130 posted price everything apart from the forks ? so i would jus need some forks

soooo tempted on this for the classic bike

Re:

still here at the moment Ba57tards is trying to persuade me to sell it to him so currently has provisional dibs, why the hell he wants it though?!!! (no offence meant ba57tards I just hate the bike!)

Back