MARIN team frs 1996 ?

I saw a ti model, it wasn't even that expensive, it was 1996 methinks ant i went for 1700000 lire, which in Euros makes 850...

Hi, I am a newbie who has been lurking around these parts for a while now, so please excuse my posting without a proper introduction.

I have a 1996 Team FRS in my garage, owned it since new, retired it in 2005. The bike is nearly original , I just swapped the stem, bars and saddle, (but I have all the original parts) and I have a copy of the 1996 catalogue somewhere in my parents loft.

The bike was bought from Mike Cookson Cycles at Whitefield in about 1997.

If you want any info or pictures let me know, and I will see what I can do.

Firstly apologies for not having had chance to go to my parents house and search the loft for my old mountain bike catalogues.

However I spotted a 1996 Nail FRS on E bay last night (item number 250597047374), the auction is for a frame and assorted bits of the bike.

From memory I think this was the only other frs bike in the 1996 range, so sat below the Team FRS in the pecking order.

Good to hear it has gone to some on here.
It would be great to see some pictures of it, and when you get it built up.

the nail trail fs of 96 is diferent from that. The manitou 4 disapears an the mach 5 is the new one, so the rear suspension chaged.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 661
Back