Marin Pine Mountain in Romford - FB

TreaderSteve

Senior Retro Guru
I think it's an earlier one (?) - if you do FB and are near-ish it's £25 - good for some spares/ restore.

Just search Marin Pine Mountain

If it is the one I saw yestersay then it's a 1989 model. People on FB were getting all excited about it being too cheap but actually it's a bit of a state with non original and mismatched parts etc.

Now £50 and when this should be in good condition as described, I don't want to know what the seller understands as bad condition.

If it is the one I saw yestersay then it's a 1989 model. People on FB were getting all excited about it being too cheap but actually it's a bit of a state with non original and mismatched parts etc.
Yep, that's the one and agreed, the only value is in the frame (which needs a full refurb) and there is a cool Odyssey stem that looks okay. If you're lucky there are maybe some M900 XTR cantilevers up front? difficult to tell from the picture though.

Interesting commentary on FB regarding the value, this is certainly worth nowhere near three figures in it's current state. IMO of course.

Romford is reasonably close to me, soooo I could maybe grab this for someone at a pinch. I do have a lot on with work and life at the moment so postage could take me a little time to sort out though :)

Back