Marin Indian Fire Trail 1995

Robevs73

Dirt Disciple
I have this Marin IFT 17.5" FOR SALE, heres some pix,unfortunatly there is a tiny crack in the head tube , I was going to fill it with epoxy but I never got around to it, I want to keep the tyres, Syncros stem, bars and barends but I have others to go on instead, I would be happy to sell just the frame,h/set , bb, set/post, f/mech, chainset and original wheels (They need atenttion) for £50 or sell the compleat bike with pace rc35 forks xt v's, mechs and levers for £125(this dose not include pp fees or postage) postage /delivery to be arranged.
IMAG0150.jpg

IMAG0152.jpg

I have another marin white industries chainset if you want it ( threads are a bit dodgy thoe) 20 quid posted. if I split I will keep the rear mech.

would prefer one without dodgy threads ;)

do you know if they are american made or sugino, after some american ones you see :cool: :cool:

The two I have are the ones that came with marin bikes in the mid '90's I think they were made by sugino, they are a bit soft every one I have had the threads have stripped a bit when removed. The spate is in good condition apart from the threads.

my wife had the same frame and it had the exactly the same cracks could have been a common fault ! wish i had contacted marin as i now know you might get discount on a replacement

marin IFT

FRAME NOW SOLD.
Pace forks (need a service) £50
original wheels, mavic rims, rear has LX 8sd cass & hub (needs service)
front marin white ind hub (new spokes needed) £50
Marin white ind chainset £20
all prices include UK postage, payment by paypal, if you are local and want to pick up and pay cash; forks £40, wheels £30 , chainset £15

Back