Marin Eldridge Grade in original spec SALE WITHDRAWN !!!!

widowmaker

Gold Trader
Roberts Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all.

Having a bit of a clear-out as been buying too many projects and cant see the wood for the trees :oops:

I am selling this Marin Eldridge Grade, I bought it recently from a respected Retrobike member MatBH5. Condition is not mint but very good for its age (I don't suppose MatBH5 would mind if you contacted him to verify its condition ?) just some surface rust on the paintwork, Wolber rims seem un-worn. Seat post, headset and bottom bracket seem fine to me, brakes work and gears move but would benefit from some new cables and lubrication. Just had the bearings replaced in the hubs and a new hyperglide cassette. Some fading of the forks/handlebars from sunlight and sticky patches where computer was fitted. Original tyres perished but have fitted some Marin lite tyres. I can get further pictures if needed.

21" Frame

£70

Located in Dorset, collection best for me as working long hours but could possibly meet for a couple of pounds worth of petrol in the Micra :)

Be quick before I change my mind :(

2mowfh2.jpg

Re: Marin Eldridge Grade in original spec.

Ta, shame it's collection only. Good luck with the sale though, blinking good price

KDM":gjg148ad said:
Ta, shame it's collection only. Good luck with the sale though, blinking good price

Thanks, I am probably going to regret selling it, but hey ho :)

Hey mate,

Nice ride.

I can't buy your bike but my question may help someone else out: Where is the 21 inch frame size measured to - is it to the top of the seat tube? Marin measured their bikes centre-to-centre, so if it's 21 inches to the top of the seat tube it will be a 19 inch frame (I have a couple of 19s myself). Good for a ride around 6ft, right?

GLWS.

Back