Marin Eldridge Grade 1996

costarinho

Retro Guru
Bit of advice if poss I have the chance of a decent condtion, fully original 1996 Marin Eldridge Grade, what would be a sensible price? All working, stone chips etc, decent decals and paint? I know its hard to tie down an exact price without seeing it if you guys could give me a guide, that would be great.

if you mean this one,

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300639926267?ssPageN ... 1423.l2649

the market will decide, and some of use have bids in ;)

looks to be mainly lx spec with sugino WI cranks

the eldridge used to be up there with the best of em, i think that is a 96 so was coming down the range by then and specced accordingly with lx and stx and a spattering of XT.

they ride very nicely by all accounts, and that one should scrub up nicely,

perhaps you dont mean this one, in which case use the price of this as a guide ;) Harrogtae must be full em though then :LOL: :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
they scrub up ok! Here's mine, original paint but NOS, nearly new or new parts and some modern touches to keep it fresh. It is a superb bike to ride, very forgiving yet stiff enough to chuck it about abit

6233878546_c94e5f86a0_b.jpg

387448_10150389982316051_603521050_8810456_1197171195_n.jpg

Hi yes it is that one. Went to see it today as had agreed price pending condition. It was a right bag of spanners, 3 big dents and split in frame at headset. Needless to say I kept my money!

Back