marin decals

paramotor

Retro Newbie
Hello Guys, Ive just joined the forum. I also have a Marin Pine Mountain which I bought from new back in 1992. I want to respray mine too so could anyone give me the details of anyone who can supply me with the original decals. Why are the old mountain bikes better than the new? I can't believe how much lighter my pine mountain is compared to the modern day similar bikes. Any ideas on which paint to use would be appreciated

cheers in advance

greg

Hi Greg,
I'm new as well, just found a Marin palisades and trying to find out info. What pedals are fitted to yours?

Paint wise I would talk to your local paint wholesalers about cellulose (hope I've spelt that right)! They should have comprehensive colour charts for you to spend hours looking through!
Been there.

Does yours have exage group set?

Steve :D

Hi Steve, cant remember the make of my pedals, so long ago now about 17 years I think. they were a cheaper form of spd never have conventional pedals again. shoes i use are sidi my groupset is all xt apart from front chainset which I am now going to replace again usually go for lx offroading eats em. bike went off too powder coaters on monday should have her back by the weekend. will post some pics when she's back on the road.

thinking of going to brandon near thetford sometime soon anyone interested?

Greg

Gil_m on this site is your guy for reproduction decals. His are better than the originals.

Pm him but keep it in mind that he is a very busy chap and might take a while to answer your message.

Back