Marin Decals/sticker kit

dan_b

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi All,

I am looking for a sticker kit for my 1991 Marin Pine Mountain. I am going to respray my forks and stem orange, so I would like the sticker kit for the whole bike as the originals have faded as have the forks. I have e-mailed Gil but I just wondered if they are available through anyone else!

Picture:

DSC00800.jpg

Ta,

Dan.

Gil's defo got the 91 Pine Mountain decals 'cos my mate (beavis on the site) got a set off him. Look great too. ;)

Think there's someone else on the site that has Marin decals but could be wrong.

brocklanders023":tws930gj said:
Gil's defo got the 91 Pine Mountain decals 'cos my mate (beavis on the site) got a set off him. Look great too. ;)

Think there's someone else on the site that has Marin decals but could be wrong.

Just what I wanted to hear... Thanks... I will wait on a reply from Gil... :D

pine mountain

Hello Guys, Ive just joined the forum. I also have a Marin Pine Mountain which I bought from new back in 1992. I want to respray mine too so could anyone give me the details of anyone who can supply me with the original decals. Why are the old mountain bikes better than the new? I can't believe how much lighter my pine mountain is compared to the modern day similar bikes. Any ideas on which paint to use would be appreciated

cheers in advance

greg

Latest posts

Back