Marin Bear Valley

MetaMatt

Dirt Disciple
Been a reader on this site for ages and finally desided to get an account and start buying and selling

Marin bear valley i believe it is a 1994 model. (correct me if im wrong)

lovely bike, few minor marks. Had very little use, original marin lite tyres.

One hell of a bike brilliant for off road or sticking some slicks on for on road.

all Original

Im not great with prices but I am wanting £130 for it.

Not used to the file upload here so while i try and figure out how to post some pics follow this link and ive got a whole gallery on it :)

Any questions feel free to ask and ill try and answer them.

oh and never posted a bike so would prefer collection from Chesterfield, Derbyshire but could proberly post but may require patience for me to sort out :)

Thank you
MATT

Haha id just tyre blackened the tyres and ended up carrying on my back :L i didnt want to ruin the cleanliness

Pretty dumb thing to miss out. The seat tube is 48cm or about 19 inches but it does feel quite small for a 19 inch bike.

MetaMatt":73zlkjjn said:
Haha id just tyre blackened the tyres and ended up carrying on my back :L i didnt want to ruin the cleanliness

Your going to fit right in! Have you got a Klein perchance?

I know that place but can't think of the name! Possibly Derwent Edge?

Haha well thank you :). Unfortunately I haven't got any others up for sale. At the min I've got quite a variety of bikes. I've got this one a new free ride bike a fixie and my current project is a gt aggressor, poor mans zaskar :p witch is going to have a few oldy bits on it. In proecess of stripping frame. Got some lovely old school hope c2s :D cant wait

Back