Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Utah's Cannondale Beast

• WTB's Potts Cross Country

• Zangolin's Saracen Conquest

• Total voters
A few stunners in here, but Dr.S has my vote for the his lovely Pace.
Freewheel catalogue has been dug out again, and my admiration has been rekindled.

As usual, there's a lot of nice build...The pace of course, the yeti, the cook...the dyna tech, the merlin, etc etc. But the saracen is the kind of retrobike that i like...my vote will go for it!

My first vote on a BoTM, what a tough choice :? . For me it came down to the Amp and RC100, although I also love the build on the Voodoo. In the end I just kept coming back to the Pace for sheer attention to detail. Not suggesting that there was any less effort in any of the other bikes but the Pace just pipped it for me. First class job :cool: .

As is traditional, I have just cast my vote on final day of voting and the results have been revealed :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Holy cow!! How the hell has the Pace got so many votes in such a stellar month??

I was expecting the Cooks to be so far out in front I'd need the Hubbel Telescope to see the damn thing!

Very humbled guys, thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart for your votes. Might not be the worst week in the world for me after all.

Si

Back