Mar 2008 BoTM. Titanium Speical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Titanium BOTM

WINKY":36hlp3jo said:
Here's My 91 Raleigh Dyna-Tech. Absolutely Gashtastic! Bonded Titanium and steel!

My eyes, that's one colourful bike! Still, makes an interesting counterpoint to all the satin and polished ones

Here's my 1998 Kona Hei Hei with a little extra Ti here and there to keep it interesting:

main.php

main.php

My NON-MINTY Moots

Ybb sl......a Xmas at the rellies in California was how it all started. I ordered the parts from everywhere and then laid everything out on the pooltable Boxing day. Watched football drank beer and put it all together for first frozen ride near Yosemitee. It was the only bike for four years of dirt and commutting. The white spider sticker is from Moab, the Indian sticker from Nelson, the top tube sweat from me. It was lost for 24 hours by B.A. and almost sold to a Nigerian.
One of the original rules of MTB racing was "no help" because it reflected the realities of the sport. Three hours into the Canadian wilderness means you gotta get the hell back out and the bike did it over and over.
This isnt just the best bike I ever owned its one of the best friends I have ever had.
Carstens Merlin is so damn beutifull but I cant help but think there is a lifetime of memmories and adventures missing.

Attachments

• Moots1.jpg
    Moots1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,611
holden":5d87kfu9 said:
I hope to have my ti entry built by Friday ...

Same here, waiting on one part arriving and some paint to dry :) ...and I've got to figure out how to work my new digital SLR :)

The Ken":u1krxuw7 said:
waiting on one part arriving and some paint to dry :) ...and I've got to figure out how to work my new digital SLR :)

Come on The Ken, get your bad boy in, no messing about son! :LOL:

I love Alan's Fat Ti, but i hate the tyres..

Alan, do you have any pics of the bike with normal shoes on.... I think it would look sooooo nice with some decent amberwalls.... my opinion only ofcourse...
(I think the same about Vitors Parkpre)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back