Manitou fork brace/arch - SOLD

IDB1

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well, the forks sold but I still have this with no idea as to value..

CameraZOOM-20140731072347653.jpg

Worth £25 UK posted to anyone? Overseas at whatever extra that costs me, would prefer not to go paypal unless absolutely necessary. Bank transfer would be ideal.

I don't mind sensible commentary on pricing, it's a total guess..

Re: Manitou fork brace/arch

It's a standard manitou magnum brace:

file.php

If it's missing the canti cable stop then it's not going to be worth a huge amount.

I'd considered putting it on the EFC's (now sold) which would be running V's so the canti thing wasn't an issue (think I was going to grind the top off to tidy it up). There's no cable stop, it didn't come to me with one unfortunately.

What do you think 'not a huge amount' is Pete? I don't remember what it owes me so I'm just after a fair price.

Sorry, I hadn't seen that you already had a price on it. I think you've put a good starting point, someone with a cracked brace that needs replacing should have the cable guide already and they can't be that hard to make, surely.
This comes from a manitou magnum but I assume that it should fit Manitou 2-4 forks

I don't mind price suggestions tbh mate.. I work on guesswork for the most part so appreciate the help.

It matched up to my EFC's too so it may well fit a number of that era of Manitou forks..

Re:

Hi, I'm very interested (providing they fit Manintou 2s) but would be looking more at £10 posted, considering I picked up said set of 2s for £31 recently.

Thoughts?

To be be honest bud I'd rather keep hold of it than sell it that low.

Bump and £15.00 UK mainland posted for this.. gotta be worth that much eh?

Latest posts

Back