Manitou 4, Kore, I-Beam, M900, M545

richb3

Retro Newbie
Minor clear out, will be eBay'ed in a few days if no takers...

Manitou Answer 4 Forks. 185mm Steerer, 1 1/8". Cosmetically very good, mechanically will need a complete overhaul. Elastomers are totally shot. One of the Allen grub screws from the bottom of the fork legs is missing - crucially however the other one is still present so you can find a like-for-like. £30

Kore Litestem III. 100mm 25 degree. Good condition although parts of the stickers have rubbed off. £10

I-Beam Stem. 140mm 5 degree. Totally useable but very bashed up. £5

M545 Pedals with cleats. Used condition, work fine but would benefit from a strip down and grease. £10 Provisionally Sold

M900 XTR STI Units. A few scratches but still looking good and working fine. £40 Sold.

XT V-Brake, parallel push, cartridge pads. Can't remember the model number. No noodle! £10 Sold.

Deore V-Brake. £5

Offers welcome!

DSCF1463.jpg

Manitou 4 & XT V-Brake (separate)

DSCF1467.jpg

Kore Litestem III & I-Beam Stem

DSCF1468.jpg

M545 Pedals & Deore V-Brake (masking tape to retain bolts not hide anything!)

Hi, what condition are the stantions in on the manitous? Is there any play? Would be interested based on the above.

Cheers

Stanchions are top notch, they've still got the boots fitted and no tears so they look like they've been doing their job for the life of the fork. No play at all between the stanchions and the fork legs, if that's what you mean.

Is the price quoted including postage? Forgot to ask last time but what is the steerer length? Cheers.

Back