Manitou 2 *SOLD*

Re:

Yeah.....I am not quite sure this sale thread is heading the direction I originally intended it to. :oops: :D

Re:

Sorry! My fault...

Moving on...lovely forks those 2's. Had a set on my original Zinn but looking for a great pair of 1's to go on the red Centaur ;)

Re: Re:

I'll dig out some photos tomorrow lunch Gio. I got these 1s then found a set of original Doug Bradburys so they have been sat in a box for 2 years doing nothing. :cool: Mind you i could say that about a lot of stuff :facepalm:

What steerer do you need? Think the 1s have a 1 1/8" threaded, but I have also got a 1 1/4" crown with the proper Answer shim that brings it down to 1"

Giom6":31aa00xk said:
Sorry! My fault...

Moving on...lovely forks those 2's. Had a set on my original Zinn but looking for a great pair of 1's to go on the red Centaur ;)

Re:

I'll need an inch threaded steerer :?

I do have a crown and steerer I can use so thats cool. Looking to get a nicer brace and lowers.

Re: Manitou 2

are these available with an 1" and a spare 1,1,1/8 steerer? either threaded or unthreaded, and what are the lengths of steerer up for grabs with the forks, and price delivered. Any idea where I can get the elastomers/parts to rebuild them as a running fork for my Partner's 1" cannondale for example? PM me any info if they are still available thanks

Re: Manitou 2

Masha....to answer your questions

1"....No sorry
Spare 1 1/8".....no....they will come with one 1 1/8" steerer but I have a few sizes to choose from.
Price shown is price delivered in the UK. If you live elsewhere I can get a price for you

Elastomers you can get here > https://www.suspensionforkparts.net/

No other parts are needed. Wipers and bushings etc are all good .

masha":2hl3nf93 said:
are these available with an 1" and a spare 1,1,1/8 steerer? either threaded or unthreaded, and what are the lengths of steerer up for grabs with the forks, and price delivered. Any idea where I can get the elastomers/parts to rebuild them as a running fork for my Partner's 1" cannondale for example? PM me any info if they are still available thanks

Re:

Boing....well ...they would with new elastomers :D

I haven't forgotten about the 1s either....just been busy :D

I need NOS black rims (32h...221s or similar) and a NOS/Mint M560/565/567 rear mech if anyone wants to do swapsies.

Latest posts

Back