Making your own decals

So downloaded inkscape, this is what I have, assumes I will need to make the lines darker to pick this up better as mentioned?

View attachment 892786
you need to up the contrast on the scanner or make the likes on your drawing thicker as it's not picking up all the lines. can you take a photo and post that too as it maybe easier to work with. you can manually trace what you have now if needed but it will take a while.

you need to up the contrast on the scanner or make the likes on your drawing thicker as it's not picking up all the lines. can you take a photo and post that too as it maybe easier to work with. you can manually trace what you have now if needed but it will take a while.
I'll try to photo it with the phone then see if that's any better 👍

you know what, **** it, use the beziar/line tool in inkscape. the joy of the Kona font is it doesn't need to be pin point line up between letters. start with straight lines around the letters then refine it by using the "edit paths" tool to put in curves at corners and the like.

you know what, **** it, use the beziar/line tool in inkscape. the joy of the Kona font is it doesn't need to be pin point line up between letters. start with straight lines around the letters then refine it by using the "edit paths" tool to put in curves at corners and the like.
Much appreciated, will look at the instructions tonight, just had some time at work

set your fill to none (x on the bottom left of screen)
once you've traced the lines you can delete the image in the back ground.
ctrl+D will duplicate what you have done without moving it, you can then apply a path effect called offset for the surround of the text. if you combine the paths first (under path on the top bar) it will offset it all. you can adjust the curves from there.

set your fill to none (x on the bottom left of screen)
once you've traced the lines you can delete the image in the back ground.
ctrl+D will duplicate what you have done without moving it, you can then apply a path effect called offset for the surround of the text. if you combine the paths first (under path on the top bar) it will offset it all. you can adjust the curves from there.
Sweet, you know your stuff on this, great help!!!!

Back