Mahosiv clearout sale- updated 03-02

sinnett177":tlpmel7f said:
'Shimano LX 92 era front mech, mint, 34.9mm b.pull, £6posted'

Any chance of a pic please. Hoping its the one with the bolt and removable band.

its a normal band on mech, ie not removeable. i can get a pic if still interested. it came off my wifes bike, ie mint!

scant":3ts1bkw8 said:
sinnett177":3ts1bkw8 said:
'Shimano LX 92 era front mech, mint, 34.9mm b.pull, £6posted'

Any chance of a pic please. Hoping its the one with the bolt and removable band.

its a normal band on mech, ie not removeable. i can get a pic if still interested. it came off my wifes bike, ie mint!

Thanks Scant i'll pass this time. Was hoping it would fit an alpinestars e-stay from '92.

I need to go to london on friday. if anyones interested in anything on the list below PM me & we can arrange a mutual cool collection & cheaper prices than mentioned below. IE saving money on delivery. obviously this is more beneficial for larger items. I'd prefer to meet motorway services, or literally just off the motorway for the sake of time & not getting lost!

items

Middleburn RS crank arms, red spider, 175mm, square taper & pedal threads are fine, arms could do with a polish, £69 & the 105 mech how much best price for both? thanks. :roll: :roll:

Back