Magura hs33 hydraulic rim brakes ***SOLD***

Re: Magura hs33 hydraulic rim brakes ***Reduced***

Paddlingpool was offered the frameset before i put it up for general sale.. he had first dibs on it from about a year ago! :LOL:

as hes been searching for approximatley forever for a set of blue widow forks i think!

but unfortunatley the forks are too short for his larger frame :(

Oh bum....just thought I could help the guy out as it looks like he's been looking for ages like you said. Can't he get a longer steerer or are they one piece? I got steerer changed on my RC36's! Or did they make the forks in differing lengths???

Hotwheels.":3e4r1v6t said:
Hi,
I've just bought this:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=242170

Not sure if i'll use the forks on my project...if i decide not to use them do you want 1st dibs?

Mart.

Cheers for the offer Mart but as spacehopper said the steerer is too small unfortunately. :cry:

Magura's still available type bump ;)

Are these still available? It looks like there are, but there seems to be a stray "SOLD" in the original post... Anyway, I think I'm interested. Do these use mineral oil, rather than brake fluid? It's for an old GT Tequesta which now has a rigid aluminium fork with a Tektro disc brake, but a V-brake on the rear - I'm thinking about putting a hydraulic rim brake on it.

dyl":1qu3ey9u said:
Are these still available? It looks like there are, but there seems to be a stray "SOLD" in the original post... Anyway, I think I'm interested. Do these use mineral oil, rather than brake fluid? It's for an old GT Tequesta which now has a rigid aluminium fork with a Tektro disc brake, but a V-brake on the rear - I'm thinking about putting a hydraulic rim brake on it.

Yep, still available.
Magura recommend you use their own fluid called Magura Blood, but I believe mineral oil is fine.
You can't use brake fluid though as it perishes the seals and hoses.

Great. I don't want to use brake fluid, I was just checking as the existing front brake uses mineral oil and it would be a right faff if I had to use different fluid front and rear.

Back