Wanted Magura HS 22 10th Anniversay Brake Parts

Loti211

Retro Newbie
Looking for some parts for my HS22 brakes .. they are the 10th Anniversary set with braided lines but appears to be the same as other HS22 ..as far as I can see .
I purchased a kit as NOS.
Unable to source parts in NZ so thought I would try here .
Looking for :
- Brake Olives - are these the same for the braided and Nylon Hose ?
- The part that goes behind the brake with a spline .. see picture .. just need one as it was missing from my kit
- Brake Pads - are the new HS22 pads compatible with the older models ?

Thanks in advance .. any help appreciated .
Cheers
Barry

Attachments

• Brake part.png
    Brake part.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • olive .png
    olive .png
    374.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Elbow part hs22 .png
    Elbow part hs22 .png
    854.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I have a Magura branded braided hose kit on one of my sets, I'm 99% certain it's a rebadged Goodridge kit, it doesn't use olives and the fittings are reusable, post a pic of the lever/hose connection and I'll tell you if it's the same. :)
Can't help with the elbow thing I'm afraid. :(
Yes, the pad fitting hasn't changed, new ones will fit, the pads got a bit longer at some point but still clip in the same way. :)

Ho
Thanks for the reply .
I didn't know that Goodridge did the parts for Magura .
Picture attached .
Thanks

Attachments

• Olive HS22  braided hose .png
    Olive HS22 braided hose .png
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
That looks very similar to mine. This is in an Altek lever but it's the same thread. _20241026_213057.JPG Now I see it though obviously that's the crimped end that you can't shorten! 😬😁 The other end at the caliper hopefully looks like this, the top one. _20241026_213122.JPG
You unscrew it from the caliper, unscrew the shroud nut, then the fitting uncrews from the hose, cut the hose then screw it all back together. Hopefully that makes sense. 👍 😁

Back