Mag 21 SL crown steerer 1" threaded or threadless - SORTED

mfh126

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Looking for a 1" x 180mm threaded steerer or 220mm threadless for a Mag 21 SL. I'd prefer alloy, but will settle for a steel steerer if that's all I can find. Please let me know what you have.

Edit: I have a nice alloy 1 1/8 x 190mm threadless crown steerer from said fork to swap.

ALL SORTED NOW

Re:

Threaded only came in steel so was not an SL part, so also didn't have the same crown. Though normal will fit.
I would go thread less as intended else your only paying for the paint job on that SL. The crowns the main expensive SL part other than the brace.

(Though the odd company like Lotus might have threaded the steerer themselves)

Just rambling to bump, pass the time and give some info.

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":1izwxhp5 said:
Threaded only came in steel so was not an SL part, so also didn't have the same crown. Though normal will fit.
I would go thread less as intended else your only paying for the paint job on that SL. The crowns the main expensive SL part other than the brace.

(Though the odd company like Lotus might have threaded the steerer themselves)

Just rambling to bump, pass the time and give some info.

Thanks for the info and suggestion. I realized the err in my ways after I posted. :)

Anyone with a 1" x 220mm threadless alloy Mag crown steerer, or a steel 180mm steerer?

Re: Mag 21 SL crown steerer 1" threaded or threadless

I have a 180mm 1", but I may or may not need it for my Mantis. I'd rather go rigid, but finding a straight blade chrome fork is next to impossible.

Thanks fellas. I've been in touch with wadsy already, but alas he doesn't have a crown in the size that I need.

Stu, if you make up your mind to sell, please let me know!

FMJ":ozzy8hkl said:
I have a 180mm 1", but I may or may not need it for my Mantis. I'd rather go rigid, but finding a straight blade chrome fork is next to impossible.
It should be easy enough for someone to make some blades for the mag crown. I have some rigid blades in my mag crown (made by a popular builder over here)

I have one... 200mm, threaded 1" mag 21 crown... PM me your best offer

Back