MacRetro Trading Post

kaiser":3gif3c5h said:
Looking for a frame for an Eck sized biker! I've convinced my sister in laws boyfriend to race at SSWC. Need to get a bike together for him, need a loan of or karma or cheap frame to be singlespeeded.

i have a big red giant boulder thing with forks , postage or pick up ;)

Nice one chaps :D :D he's coming up in March some might get a wee test ride ZZ to see how he goes for size. Eck hold that frame :D

Looking for a frame for an Eck sized biker! I've convinced my sister in laws boyfriend to race at SSWC. Need to get a bike together for him, need a loan of or karma or cheap frame to be singlespeeded.
I've got an 18" Trek Y-3 going spare if full bouncer is his preference. Y-Frames can make comfy SS bikes.

Or even the 21" GT IDrive with Fox shock which although heavier than the Trek, cancels out the pedal bob whilst still being technically URT.

Anybody know anything about Rudy Project bikes :?
Just picked one up and would like to know more :D

Typically its way too small for me at 17" but would make a nice project just the same.
Some of the original parts have been replaced with modernish bits but the original bits there[Xt m730 cranks,F&R mechs and a front wheel] leaves my with only a few bits to find :?
Back wheel,hub anyway as the rims are the same but the hubs differ.shifters,cantis and levers would complete it :D
Rims are FIR M122's[ :? ]

Oh yeah.I need brake pivots :cry:

rudy project
italian lot known for their glasses mostly other accessories too
had a brief mtb phase in the early 90's more known for their full suss bikes using a verrlichi frames ,same as LGF's latest toy

i have to say that looks remarkably like a bike my mate had stolen from him at a railway station in glasgow 15 or so years ago

nice find tho

mikee":12gp6a40 said:
rudy project
italian lot known for their glasses mostly other accessories too
had a brief mtb phase in the early 90's more known for their full suss bikes using a verrlichi frames ,same as LGF's latest toy

i have to say that looks remarkably like a bike my mate had stolen from him at a railway station in glasgow 15 or so years ago

nice find tho

I got it off the LBS mechanic in exchange for a spare pair of hopes tech X2 brakes
I don't think i got the better deal,but what the hell,make a nice project for someone :?
In fact I think ill split it up
Any offers?

Back