MacRetro Trading Post

In general. Just seems very quiet, and even the main sections have the same posts hanging around. I thought it had become a bit of a clubhouse in sections, not really venturing out into the rest of the forum.

I'm fine, thanks for asking :D You ?.

Re:

MacRetro has been a bit quiet, but then so has the main forum, not much happening in the way of rides at the moment, who knows what new rules/restrictions will be imposed by next week!

dyna-ti":2xrc8sfd said:
In general. Just seems very quiet, and even the main sections have the same posts hanging around. I thought it had become a bit of a clubhouse in sections, not really venturing out into the rest of the forum.

I'm fine, thanks for asking :D You ?.

We are all doing OK, just adapting to the situation as it goes on. Maybe this is the new normal.
Hoping to get out on a few rides this next week as I have taken it off as Caleb is now on school holidays. As is normal now we will just be doing day rides out from home if the weather permits. Get some miles in on the tandem before it gets pulled apart and freshened up over the winter.
I think Jimo is right that things have slowed on the forum a bit as people aren't getting out riding as much or if they are it is not far from home type thing and often on their own. I must admit I look in here each day but am mainly found in the road section.

Jamie

Hey guys, came across some retro-ish goodies So thought I’d give you first bash at them, pictures tomorrow

Nos purple front crudguard £15
Isis raceface turbine chainset in silver, 175mm x 94 bcd no decals but pretty shiny and all threads are perfect £70 I might have a set of gold middleburn rings for these for sale too But I’ll have to double check the condition first, I might have some mrp outer bashguards too ?
Grey d521 on a m750 black xt front hub £30
Orange g8 World Cup 17” Easton tubes frame, previous owner started to rub down with a scotchbrite pad and polish but has left all the decals visible. Needs a couple of hours work to make shiny and some decals £50

I’ll update this tomorrow with more + pictures

Re:

Hello chaps, I’ve just discovered this thread which seems to be an Aladdins cave of retro goodness. I have a few hard tail builds going on at the moment, nothing rare or exotic just a few late 90’s steel and alloy builds (I’ve been meaning to start a thread). Anyway looking for a set of 8sp wheels, ideally some blue hopes, but open to alternates at an LX or XT level. Anyway hope you are all safe and well And hope to chat a bit more on the forum over the winter as ride time is limited.

Re: Re:

trailstar82":2olc3nr2 said:
Anyway hope you are all safe and well And hope to chat a bit more on the forum over the winter as ride time is limited.

Good evening Trailstar - you could put up a wanted ad for a decent set of lights :xmas-big-grin:

Re:

I'll just leave this here..... in case anyone is interested....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201102-210231_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201102-210231_Facebook.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 791

Latest posts

Back