MacRetro Trading Post

Re:

I have something like these with a deep drop 105's. They are at a friends house just now but I should be able to get a pic next week if you are interested.

shimano-105-br-1055-road-bike-brake-caliper-set-39-49mm-front-rear-super-slr-d7a8a822058386941065e31397a10caa.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks Klaus, the brakes would be fine, as long as they have a reach of about 55 or so. Shimano is generally 33 - 49 or so . Though they did a couple of longer reach ones in the last 15 years. I was looking for anything really as it is just to get it up and running to see whether it needs anything and fingers crossed, that it fits well enough once kitted how I want, so that I might finally repaint it and get the bent drop out fixed.
I have had it a fair old while now and thought I better restore or punt :) Rode it singlespeed only for a short period and then put it in the loft.

Jamie

That Scot is nice. Too big for me though it may go a bit cheaper than normal being a Dave Yates built model. One of the ones built for Dales.

Jamie

Back