MacRetro Trading Post

Re:

SOLD.

Selling my set of purple hope Ti-glide hubs on Mavic MA40MB rims, purple nipples included :D
Front is laced in snowflake pattern too.

I've posted them in the main pre-97' for sale area for £165, so just PM me (discount for collection/drop-off rather than having to post them ;) ).

Re: Re:

RobMac":2gudoeix said:
That looks OK thank God its to big for me :facepalm:

In fact its in great condition but is it a 22?

Isn't Klein sizing a bit smaller though?

It would probably fit you..... :twisted:

EDIT,: seller replied to my message, bike had just sold :(

Re:

Hi guys and girls :)
I am on the lookout for a pair of Shimano road calipers BR600.
I was putting the Mercian together with stuff I had lying around, as usual there's no real budget so it was stuff from the spares boxes. It wasn't a hardship as its got a choice of Dura 7400 or some 7700.
The problem I encountered is that I need standard reach calipers as the Dura Ace are 39 - 49 mm reach like most Shimano. They make a longer reach BR 600 which is what I need, it is 50 - 57 reach. I need about 55mm.
The only thing with the BR600 is they are discontinued and are superseded by the BR605 which are a modern very angular lloking brake, hence why I need the older style.
If someone has any I would be really grateful or if anyones local shop has a pair can they let me know or their local bike co op etc.
Any help with this appreciated.

Thanks
Jamie

If it's necessary to get the bike rolling, I can lend you something that will fit until you find the right brakes. (Probably Weinmanns)

Back