MacRetro Trading Post

Re:

right guys ave got a right mix of stuff for sale so here goes.............. all prices are without postage but i'll post for cost no worries

140mm marzocchi all mountain 4's steerer is 1&1/8th and 197mm some scratches on the lowers/decals and some paint loss at the disc mount and just a bit of cable rub on the left inner stantion but it's smooth and won't effect the fork, serviced early last year and hardly used due to injury £70 ono

ritchey logic chainset & bb, someones polished the faces of the arms, bb is 68 x 118mm and the bearings are brand new freshly greased, rings are in good condition 26-34-48 £35

m735 xt front mech, 28.6 clamp apart from a little bit of chain rub it's in nice condition £20 or swap for the same but in 31.8

m732 xt thumbies, no bad nick both have fading on the clamps and some damage to the top caps but shift perfectly £35

red (faded to pink) hope 32h big'un front hub, bearings are a little gritty, all the disc bolt holes are fine no cracks, not sure what these go for now so i'm guessing £30 is fair ??

m430 chainset 175mm hardly used, £15 SOLD

m752 chainset 175mm with bb (needs 2x m15 bolts as i used them on another bike) £35 SOLD

m570 lx half set of v-brakes £3

raceface ride bars 31.8 660mm long couple of marks but still nice £12

brand new ex729 32h rim, £25

10speed slx rear mech clutch model jockies are good £18
10speed slx shifters (rear is a 9speed but i used them as a set) £ 25
10 speed cassette hardly used £15
10speed 2x10 xt rings 32/44 used but plenty life left £10
10speed xt front mech 34.9 and shims for 31.8 £10

pos 1992 offroad proflex 550 20" sloads of scratches and some surface rust, i've had the elastomers out and i can twist them with my hand so they might have some life left ? ste stem moves fine, bb needs regreased seatpost moves freely £45 and a 1991 gt pantera 20" in purple, some paint chips and bubbling around the seat clamp area but still would make a nice rider. lx front canti exige rear u-brakeseatpost (not stuck) and seat if you want them £45

would rather the frames picked up as my boxes are up the loft and i can't climb just now to get them but will post the smaller items at cost

Nobody interested in the wheels ? Yes i realize they arent road, fat or 29" but still nice :)
I ask as im about to pop them on gumtree :)

Re:

Looking for a set of bouncy forks in 1.1/8th ahead flavour with longish steerer. Nothing to pricey and condition not too much of an issue as long as functional. Disc brake.

Big Eck - I like yours but a bit more than i wanna pay :oops:

Re: Re:

Mr Panda":wn7af16y said:
Looking for a set of bouncy forks in 1.1/8th ahead flavour with longish steerer. Nothing to pricey and condition not too much of an issue as long as functional. Disc brake.

Big Eck - I like yours but a bit more than i wanna pay :oops:

what do you wanna pay ?

Re:

SOLD

1998 Kona Lava Dome, 17 or 18" frame (not sure exactly), almost all original except bars/grips/saddle.
STX/LX groupset with Avid V-brakes + Levers, Mavic rims, still on the original Break/Enter tyres!
Nice clean bike in good condition, ready to ride, I've ridden it a few times but it's been hooked up to the turbo trainer over winter.
Have reached n+1 again, so something has to go.... :roll:

£100, collection preferred, can post at buyers cost.

Few pics, build thread is in my signature below....

Attachments

• IMAG2063_1_zpstzlfkoe2.jpg
    IMAG2063_1_zpstzlfkoe2.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 617
  • IMAG2065_1_zpsensicoat.jpg
    IMAG2065_1_zpsensicoat.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 617
Re:

Total stab in the dark here, but ...........................

Any body got or know where I could get one, I'm looking for a (full) exhaust system for a Mk1 1200 Bandit. A Ti Akrapovic exhaust would be brilliant (if only) :?

Re:

That would be the start of a good wheel BUT I don't know how long a 28 spoked wheel would last with some of the 'lard arse's' in our section :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back