MacRetro Trading Post

Re: Re:

RobMac":2yp4ch39 said:
Long time no here, what you sayin to it ........................ aaaaw yer sellin stuff :mrgreen:

you could learn something here dad ya big hoarder :p

Came across these White Industry hubs at a good price. Ideal if you want a no disk wheel build.

Reduced to €50, silver and black

White_Industries_mi5_Black.jpg
White_Industries_H2_Silver.jpg

http://www.singlespeed.nl/catalog/produ ... ts_id=1870

Hey all, looking for a 17/18" Kona with P2 if anyone has one lying around...? Gotta keep it steel though ;) anything 94-98 era, Donnie

Well the overpriced Hope disc wheel didn't sell, so it has been relisted at the same price :) I offered my best, way above actual value but hey ho, what can you do. Hopefully he'll see sense eventually.

The Ken":1fmbklp3 said:
Well the overpriced Hope disc wheel didn't sell, so it has been relisted at the same price :) I offered my best, way above actual value but hey ho, what can you do. Hopefully he'll see sense eventually.

What is 'actual value' :? I would love it too but not at that price. Be a really nice addition

Any1 got a basic back wheel 26" freehub type ?
Mates bike is crappy gripshift so im giving him my spare 739 sti units and an 8spd cassette. Problem is his wheel is the other type which messes things up.

He's on a low income so not over 30 cheers

Actual value is what someone is willing to pay for it and I'm not willing to pay that :) I'm not ruling out others with more money than sense, you will always find those.

Back