MacRetro Trading Post

Re:

tack4":oorvbu1z said:

looking for the green/grey plastic collars for shimano canti's

most sets i have are cracked as above photo are these still available as spares

posted in >97 wanted

but also put it here anyone got any spares?

Re:

My complete front setup including good Mavic wheel etc cost £50. As this is a rear and if I was keen I'd maybe go to £60. But I'm not :roll:

Aye, there's still a bit of a difference TK!
He might come round if you stick to your guns and no-one else buys at that price. As long as you don't spend the next few years kicking yourself for the sake of 60 quid! :LOL:

Re:

There is someone else interested, but I don't want to be in a bidding war. Besides I know where there is another ;)

The Ken":1johdh60 said:
Just thought I'd post it here for opinion....
the matching rear hub I'm after is on Ebay... ....at this price I'd need to let it go elsewhere though.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131530772037? ... EBIDX%3AIT

Thats pretty outrageous :shock: and to ask for postage too is beyond the pale.

Dave. My mechanical hope stuff is at your disposal. Time we got this sorted, as i think its a year since the subject last arose.

Front hub we'd need to talk about though :LOL:
Problem i have with it all is knowing wtf the obscure bits are for. the pics in the ebay ad show the rear blue axle. that the one i have for the front with i think a number of combinations of spacers for qr and 'fun' bolt type things

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think I need a good rake through your stuff at some point Dyna, I'm just a bit short on free time at the moment.

No probs Dv. any time is fine with me for you to have a wee rummage through it.
I will warn ye though, ye'll huv tae put up wi' me taking pish at you. :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

anyone interested in any of these ??? looking to trade for a set of 7speed deore/xt thumbies or some purple bits

both are 1998 and have ritchey dropouts , no stuck seat posts, no seatposts at all :LOL:

blue frames a 21"

red frames a 15.5"

Back