MacRetro Trading Post

Re:

RC35's, Magura rim brakes, Pace bars, stem, hubs, new rings (3), B/B.
Frame stripped & polished, needs cables & chain, FD & RD, post & saddle, pedals.

Re:

Don't do it Rob! You've had that since new haven't you? Surely something else you can sell.

Re:

Your absolutely correct, but times against me I need to generate some cash in a hurry as I need transport for bike rides and work (in that order).

Re:

Thats is very nice Rob, I've only liked Pace's from afar but IMO thats one of the best, super nice.

Re: Re:

RobMac":2thvwbum said:
Your absolutely correct, but times against me I need to generate some cash in a hurry as I need transport for bike rides and work (in that order).

I also say NOT THAT :shock:
If not here then ebay where its snapped up quickly but you find the buyer is a dick or something and didnt turn up or the funds cant clear for whatever reason and youre back at square one and lost your bike. Sure the funds will go through or the buyer turn up but after the time you needed it to be.
Seen this happen a life time of times :? Come on Rob, think about that and no doubt you have too.

Ive still got my red wheels i built not long after joining here ,for me thats a hell of a record. Ive briefly put them up for sale but always withdrawn them within a couple of days and sold something else or as it usual put up a pile of bits and some of those have sold so its a case 'emergency over'
Ive a pile of hubs at the mo. Of all of those i hoped the purple ones wouldnt get bought along with the red bulb. Turns out the least needed pair which were the most expensive* sold and took the weight right off.
Thread has dropped off the page and im unlikely to bump it, in fact more likely now to edit it to remove those bits i really want to hang on to :LOL:

Dont be such a lazy c**t :LOL: :LOL: ,get it out, photograph it all and do a thread.

* Which is a clear indication Dyna has funds in his paypal account ;)

Latest posts

Back