MacRetro Trading Post

Making room for a saw bench so reluctantly losing this wee joiners bench ive had for years :(
Solid Beech Frame,loose jointed with steel threaded rod to pull it all together.
The top is solid Beech 3" thick .51 1/2"x18" (55" long x27" deep(inc vices) Stands 32" high. Really good to sit at.
Pair of proper cabinetmakers vices and ive had a 7" parkinsons perfect No14 fitted so theres provision for that or a record or such, probably need to chop a little out or you could patch it back in, but thats the name of the game eh?.
Plenty of holes for benchdogs ,including on the vises.
Looking for the incredible bargain i still cant quite believe it myself price of £65 pick up. sorry no postage ;)

The bench needs fettled in that sides and a back should be fitted if not attaching to a wall or something. Its due to the steel rods and not being glued up permanently. ie it parallelograms .The top is also narrower than the depth of the frame. This is for a tool tray. I made my own ,you would too.

Interested then let me know quick before i change my mind.
The sander is there just for scale, dont be getting all excited its not included.

Attachments

• Joiners woodworking bench 003 (Custom).JPG
    Joiners woodworking bench 003 (Custom).JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 400
  • Joiners woodworking bench 001 (Custom).JPG
    Joiners woodworking bench 001 (Custom).JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 400
Re:

Hi Guys
Heres an ad for Calebs Bike seat, price adjusted for macretro clan ;)
NOW SOLD - THANKS
I-BERT SAFE T SEAT
CHILD BICYCLE SEAT
USED BUT IN VERY GOOD CONDITION
Son has now outgrown it. Seat attaches to the frame with thick metal bracket that attaches to the steerer. Seat is heavy duty plastic with a substantial metal base. Very sturdy and safe as child is between your arms so feels more secure than rear seats. Suits child up to about 4 years or so depending on size, up to 15 kilo.
Full specs can be found at: http://www.safe-t-seat.co.uk/
Great seat, have been running it on my Pugsley off road as well as on my LHT touring bike with no problems at all. It attaches in minutes and once strapped in and the safety brace locked he is always secure and at ease. The bracket that attaches to the steerer is substantial but once removed it leaves no marks or damage unlike some others I tried.
For any other photos of it in use or any questions at all just ask.

Looking for £34 plus delivery.
family is up and down the A9 between Thurso and Perth and Glasgow a bit so depending when, could maybe meet up to deliver or post in the UK at cost. Its quite weighty due to the bracket but I would imagine a fiver give or take a couple of quid would cover it.

Usual payment options of cash, cheque, paypal etc.

Any questions or more pics etc just drop me a line.

Jamie

Re: Re:

RobMac":1a9mw05g said:
clockworkgazz":1a9mw05g said:
Orange prestige in need of a wee bit of love in edinburgh gumtree has some rc 35 forks too on the phone so you will need to search yourself open to offers so might be cheap? Also seen a hifi stand in kilwinning kiaser again on the tree.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/orang ... 1079501627

Thanks for the tip-off guys :) picked this up today, mainly for the steerer and forks for my own Prestige build, in the Ad i noticed it had a Salsa stem and Mavic rims, turns out it has XT 737/739 transmission and a nice Nukeproof Carbon front hub :mrgreen:
Paid £75 in the end, as I thought it was worth it for the steerer for my RC30's and the Suspension fork legs alone.

Re:

Avid Elixir R disc brakes.
185 post mount front, 160 post mount rear.
All bolts and rotors, bled a month ago and ready to ride.
Rear pads plenty of use left but the fronts are getting worn, so I'll throw in a new set of pads. Probably be able to dig up the manual as well.

£50 the lot. Won't be at a meet for a month or so yet but happy to hold onto them or post at cost.

Re:

I PMd him back in May when he had them up for sale on here but had to wait till I got back from the rugby tour to Lille.
Unfortunately decided to pass on them when I got back as I was super skint. When I did get some spare dosh I'd changed my mind. :facepalm:

Back