MacRetro Trading Post

RobMac":39y6ssq2 said:
dyna-ti":39y6ssq2 said:
Yeah, it does look very clean and looked after. And thank god its too small for me

The size of a bikes never stopped you before :mrgreen:

and im skint rob :(
Not just the bike stuff, been a couple of recent tool purchases adding up to about £400 :facepalm:

gmac123":2ehs0nf9 said:
any truing stands out there?

someone was selling one in the ---->1997 MTB For Sale forum recently, maybe it was Cannondaleking? A proper one mind, like £600 or something like that.

Re:

NOW SOLD.

Selling my road bike as it's hardly getting any use...

Planet X Pro Carbon frame & forks, XL size (a 56cm I think?) you can find specs and sizing on the Planet X website....

Currently on Ebay here... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1398562694

An eclectic mix of components as follows...

-Shimano WH-R550 wheels
-Sram Rival Brakes
-Shimano Sora 8 speed levers/shifters
-Shimano Sora front & rear mechs
-Sram Carbon cranks with FSA chainrings
-USE Alien alloy seatpost
-Shimano SPD-SL pedals
-ITM Carbon/Alu bars
-Ritchey Pro Stem

In addition many of the bolts have been upgraded to blue alloy bolts, or blue titanium bolts where required.

Recently had new Easton bar tape fitted, and new Jagwire CEX/LEX cables all round.

Bad Points: The only bad point I can Identify is that the tyres (Vittoria Zaffiro) have a few small cracks developing in the sidewalls and so will need replacing in the near future.

It's up for £500, but I'll happily consider offers from retrobike members ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Orange prestige in need of a wee bit of love in edinburgh gumtree has some rc 35 forks too on the phone so you will need to search yourself open to offers so might be cheap? Also seen a hifi stand in kilwinning kiaser again on the tree.

Back