MacRetro Trading Post

For Sale
1988 Stumpjumper 18 inch
I am selling my old faithful Stumpy. It is a unmolested original setup 1988 model with Shimano Deore MT60 throughout. Its not been renovated or rebuilt, its all the original gear, even down to the sponge grips. The only change is to a set of Umma Gumma tyres and the usual chain and pads. It is in good used condition with the expected scrapes and marks but there is no dents or dings.
Also included in the sale is a set of catalogues, one covering the bikes and also one of accessories for the 1988 model year.
Looking at £220 plus postage
(but discount for macretro and delivery will in Scotland will most likely be by dropoff so free)

Just putting it out into macretro clan first

Jamie

Got some bits to clear out

http://www.flickr.com/photos/craighenry/

Silver Answer Hyperlite, cut to 520mm 5deg bend. Good condition but not what I want for my Manitou build. Asking what I paid for them £35

32 hole, 135mm Gold Hope Mono with Ti Freehub. Has been laced and has a few marks but a solid hub. £30

M900 Rear Mech, for spares, no jockey wheels, would be a £35 mech if I had some spares... £20

32 Hole, 135mm Deore DX FH M650 rear hub. Uni glide and Hypergide Compatible. Was built on a 231 CD so has some build marks. Bearings are good £15

Onza ski bend bar ends in Silver, logos are toast but still usable £12

Specialized 26 Tooth ring, 74BCD - Silver £8

TA 28 Tooth ring, 74 BCD - Silver £8

97 GT LTS1 or Team in 16" flavour - proper USA made, I'm not going to get round to building so wondered if any of you guys might like to add it to colelctions - looking for £130 inc postage or £120 via macretropost, has 2 wee battlescars, TT (bars) and DT (prob a rock) but its sound and uncracked. I'll chuck in a 27.0 Seatpost for free and could do a blue AC Headset (with spare balck cups) and maybe an M901 Front mech (need to check its a TP frame) for a few pennies more...

32 hole, 135mm Gold Hope Mono with Ti Freehub. Has been laced and has a few marks but a solid hub. £30

Gold :D i havent got any gold hubs, Tempting indeed.

Mind you this is probably the reason i have no real gold :LOL:

Re:

Got it to match the Gold BUlb front I sold to Enid (where did he go??)

Add it to the collection, Mono are relatively rare as most folk were after disks at that time and it has a Ti not steel freehub.....

Im going to pass Craig :) Im try to get shot of a lot of stuff as im always skint. Buying more is bad.

Back