MacRetro Trading Post

Did they do a piece on that bike in one of the latest magazines? Sure I read about it fairly recently. :?

You selling off any Roadsters Epi?

firedfromthecircus":3pr2om6v said:
Did they do a piece on that bike in one of the latest magazines? Sure I read about it fairly recently. :?

You selling off any Roadsters Epi?

I missed the magazine article unfortunately. I'm told they weren't too enthusiastic about it. However, anyone who is used to small wheel performance minivelos would be very enthusiastic about it (I have a few minivelos). It's a wee rocket, not a toy. :)

I've got a 1940/50s Humber I don't need since I found the Sunbeam. Rod brakes, 3 speed hub, original paint but heavy patina. I've ridden it on a few all day jaunts (50+ miles) and it goes well.

It's this one (looks better in the pic than real life)

Since that photo I've upgraded the saddle because the old one was about to tear (replaced it with a period mattress type saddle for comfort), and the lights have been taken off. It has the much sought after key for the lock, and its original saddlebag (bit delicate now). The lower piece of the chaincase at the back is not missing, it's just that the thread for the retaining screw is a bit dodgy so I've left it off.

It's the 21" frame which at my height is smallish, but still comfortable for a full day in the saddle.

£100 - If you're interested give me a pm.

Edit: you could make your fortune breaking it! A Humber duplex fork like the one on this bike has just sold for £72 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360880142490? ... 1423.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice pic, fitting :cool: Which station is it?.

Better from a lower angle with the train just peeping over the top of the fence :)

Found it! You were right. Not that complimentary.

IMGP0773_zps0a552598.jpg

re. the Humber. Very nice but I fear it may be too small for me. :cry:
What is your height and inside leg please to compare?

Back