MacRetro Trading Post

got a cateye mitty 2 computer with the team marin that needs a battery (seller said it is working fine) anyone got a use for it? tell me what you will do with it (hoarders forget it )and I can send it to you gratis.

like this

Attachments

• mity2-1.jpg
    mity2-1.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 255
firedfromthecircus":18oxsklw said:
clockworkgazz":18oxsklw said:
tell me what you will do with it (hoarders forget it )and I can send it to you gratis.

You're being a bit harsh on Rob aren't you Gaz?

:LOL: :LOL:

:LOL:

Puir old Rob, he certainly gets a ribbing on here. :LOL:

I got one of those on the Marin Gazz. Needs a battery still . Any good ?
Ive been meaning to buy one of these for ages and never got around to it. Really should as its good for motivation :?

Got some more bits to be rid of so help pay for the Marin
I will NEVER find that full sus bike to fit me :( EVERYTHING is tiny. I either have no money and theyre everywhere or i have money and theres nothing :(
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=289516
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=289517

big.eck":1s7xsrfs said:
some cheap runabouts in edinburgh >>> http://www.gumtree.com/sellerads/1051694790

the guy's sound , ave bought a bike off him before :cool:

Am sure that guys off here, him and a mate run a courier service which travels up & down the country and as they go the pick up cheap bikes to sell them on. I picked up and boxed a full bike for a RB member then posted it on (down south if I can recall). Prices look OK BTW :shock:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back