MacRetro Trading Post

Might have a use for these.... .... ....

XT sti v- brake and shifter units. speed (M739?) £15 ..........what speedage are they?

and poss the RC35s if Graham bows out :D

Right, I'd better get in there wi' the rest of the vultures or there'll be feck all left. :shock:

WTB Leisure She saddle. Used twice (bloody women :evil: :evil: :evil: ) £10

Could maybe take this as the Georgina Terry saddle on my wife's bike has seen better days and she says it's uncomfortable.
So, could I ask, did your wife only use it twice because she found it uncomfortable?

8 speed
125mm threaded
No, she only used it twice because she's lazy, and I sold my only bike that fitted her.

dyna-ti":1vpua85w said:
You could try the bike station in the glasgow west end. Theyve plenty and im sure you get something for minimum.

Aye , right ! Went in today and after waiting for ages for somebody to talk to me a young buck disappeared for about 30 seconds , came back and announced that they didn't have any. So I took myself off to the Common Wheel and spent an enjoyable half an hour with Neil going through the jumble of stuff they have and came away with a nice high flange hub with a decent rim , 5 sp block , QR and a decent World Tour tyre for a tenner. Result.

Couple of extra items I found plus updated list with those that have expressed interest. Separated the mags that TK wants and not bringing the rest unless anyone expresses an interest.

Salsa Anything Cages (For the fat bikers and tourers) - Fit the 3 bosses on Salsa and Surly forks. Good for bulky items but don't overload them. Unused and likely to stay that way now I'm using the Carver forks. One has been opened to have a nosey, other still sealed. £20 the pair (with straps). (Zigzag)

Crank Brothers Cobalt 2 stem. 100mm 31.8mm clamp. Hardly used, went shorter. Still boxed £10

Bontrager riser bars 31.8 685 wide. Clamp area a bit scruffy. £5

Salsa flat bars 18 deg bend. Less than 6 months use, great nick. £10

100mm stem, 25.4 clamp. Not sure make, came on Pugsley. £5

Coda stem for headshok/lefty 120mm for 25.4mm £10

Scalextric Rally Challenge. (Full size) 2 Subaru Imprezas, Track Layout 3. Fully boxed. Great condition (never been near children) £20

Clubby's Car Booty - Cash 'n Karma. Baltic Bawbags ride, Sunday.

Pace RC35 forks. - 1 1/8th threaded steerer. Working but would really need new elastomers, but these are still available from Pace as are threadless steerers. £30 (GMAC)

Front wheel - Hope Pro 6 bolt disc hub on Mavic F519 rim, also works with v's or canti's. Braking surface perfect as only used with discs. With hope QR - £15 (TK)

Specialized Borough CX tyres. 32c. More of a slick commuter/winter road tyre than CX tyre. Lots of miles left. One had a small staple though it but it has been patched from inside and works perfectly. Consider it buy one get one free - £5 the pair.

RRP Neoguard - Small size. £5 (TK)

Crud Fast Fender - £5

XT thumbshifters - One is on a deore mount as the xt mounting thread is stripped. Plenty of material to helicoil if you have the kit. Price is for the pair, the stripped mount and the donor deore shifter. £10 (GMAC)

Xt short cage rear mech (M735 I think) - £10 (GMAC)

XT sti v- brake and shifter units. speed (M739?) £15 (MR PANDA)

Onza Chill Pills Blue - £5.

WTB Leisure She saddle. Used twice (bloody women ) £10 (OCP)

Tioga seatpost 26.8mm. Used twice (see above ) £5

I will also have other small stuff to give away that I no longer have a use for, and also -

MBUK collection 93-98. Had a flick through them the past week and a nice blast from the past, but I last went through them 10 years ago before I moved and they've been in the loft since, so it's time to let go. Free to good home (s)

VHS MTB films. I've a box of old bike videos that I'm realistically never going to watch again, so if you've still a VCR then you are welcome to them.

I have for karma as I got for nowt some unused Michelin Latex 26er inner tubes. I'll divvy them up to whoever might want them at Dunkeld. They're too good for me, i'll stick to cheapy butyl.

Back