MacRetro Trading Post

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ah've no quite reached the
e14486.gif
stage yet ya bam.
e14524.gif

Anybody in the greater Glasgow area got a rear 27" road wheel , 126mm spacing , 5 or 6 sp freewheel ?

Must run true and have a decent amount of rim wear left

And it needs to be cheap !! :p

Hawmaw":2gljtqpz said:
Anybody in the greater Glasgow area got a rear 27" road wheel , 126mm spacing , 5 or 6 sp freewheel ?

Must run true and have a decent amount of rim wear left

And it needs to be cheap !! :p

You could try the bike station in the glasgow west end. Theyve plenty and im sure you get something for minimum.

Clubby's Car Booty - Cash 'n Karma. Baltic Bawbags ride, Sunday.

Please let me know if you want any of the big things to save my filling the car for nothing.

Pace RC35 forks. - 1 1/8th threaded steerer. Working but would really need new elastomers, but these are still available from Pace as are threadless steerers. £30

Front wheel - Hope Pro 6 bolt disc hub on Mavic F519 rim, also works with v's or canti's. Braking surface perfect as only used with discs. With hope QR - £15

Specialized Borough CX tyres. 32c. More of a slick commuter/winter road tyre than CX tyre. Lots of miles left. One had a small staple though it but it has been patched from inside and works perfectly. Consider it buy one get one free - £5 the pair.

Clear Crud Catchers - Front and Rear £8/ pair (would suit the inbred Rob ;) )

RRP Neoguard - Small size. £5

Crud Fast Fender - £5

XT thumbshifters - One is on a deore mount as the xt mounting thread is stripped. Plenty of material to helicoil if you have the kit. Price is for the pair, the stripped mount and the donor deore shifter. £10

Xt short cage rear mech (M735 I think) - £10

XT sti v- brake and shifter units. speed (M739?) £15

Onza Chill Pills Blue - £5.

WTB Leisure She saddle. Used twice (bloody women :evil: :evil: :evil: ) £10

Tioga seatpost 26.8mm. Used twice (see above ) £5

I will also have other small stuff to give away that I no longer have a use for, and also -

MBUK collection 91-98. Had a flick through them the past week and a nice blast from the past, but I last went through them 10 years ago before I moved and they've been in the loft since, so it's time to let go. Free to good home (s)

VHS MTB films. I've a box of old bike videos that I'm realistically never going to watch again, so if you've still a VCR then you are welcome to them.

If there is anything you need for a build at the moment then please let me know and I have a look through what I have.

Prices above are for pick up at Dunkeld, but I'm happy to post at cost.

noting interest :)

Pace RC35 forks. - 1 1/8th threaded steerer. Working but would really need new elastomers, but these are still available from Pace as are threadless steerers. £30

XT thumbshifters - One is on a deore mount as the xt mounting thread is stripped. Plenty of material to helicoil if you have the kit. Price is for the pair, the stripped mount and the donor deore shifter. £10

Xt short cage rear mech (M735 I think) - £10

Back