MacRetro Trading Post

Jawny":1qmp13k5 said:
Hi lads, I'm not a regular poster but a am a regular lurker ;) I have a lovely 56cm Trek 1000sl road bike for sale. Its seldom used and its immaculate. All the parts were upgraded. Ultegra group, compact C/set, mavic aksium wheel set, Ritchey WCS bars n stem, Conti tyres, full mudguards. The bike is approx 6 years old and I'm looking for £300. I'm in the Paisley area and would meet a prospective buyer halfway.

I also have brand new, boxed XTR pd m970 SPD's. £50
A camelback mule, used twice. Comes with brand new bladder £40
Endura winter bibtights, never been on, still got tags on. Size L £50

Cheers ;)

now the proud owner of this road bike and thanks john it is immaculate- top bloke and thanks again for the gratis cleats- good luck with selling your other goodies.

Attachments

• 1601218_657271734312176_1559096954_n.jpg
    1601218_657271734312176_1559096954_n.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 248
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
clockworkgazz":2l2ncix0 said:
Jawny":2l2ncix0 said:
Hi lads, I'm not a regular poster but a am a regular lurker ;) I have a lovely 56cm Trek 1000sl road bike for sale. Its seldom used and its immaculate. All the parts were upgraded. Ultegra group, compact C/set, mavic aksium wheel set, Ritchey WCS bars n stem, Conti tyres, full mudguards. The bike is approx 6 years old and I'm looking for £300. I'm in the Paisley area and would meet a prospective buyer halfway.

I also have brand new, boxed XTR pd m970 SPD's. £50
A camelback mule, used twice. Comes with brand new bladder £40
Endura winter bibtights, never been on, still got tags on. Size L £50

Cheers ;)

now the proud owner of this road bike and thanks john it is immaculate- top bloke and thanks again for the gratis cleats- good luck with selling your other goodies.

Glad you like the new toy, Garry. Nice meeting you and a real pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy giving yersel a pasting on the road :LOL:

Hawmaw":8so0brad said:
http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/gt-timberline-mens-mountain-bike-in-excellent-condition/1046221958#photo-content

'98 maybe ? Looks in nice condition but pretty big !

31" is about my size i sometimes think :LOL: ll buzz it tomorrow, could be that friggin commuter ive been after since 2008(the whole reason for joining)

Back