MacRetro Trading Post

Decided to sell the Yo as it is just a wall hanger, not decided on the price but if any jock wants first dibs let me know and I will give you a full price (with macretro discount) and full parts list- think I will try and sell as a whole bike first as I am a lazy B.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=71827&hilit=bananarama

first two pics are pretty close, now has a silver TCO post and ringle seatpost binder and silver ringle holey q/r which looks better IMHO.

stunning gaz, didn't know you had locked away in your dungeon.. i'd love to ask you size and £ but it would only torture me. GL fella (or should it be fellow roadie)

clockworkgazz":1czy1ydg said:
Decided to sell the Yo as it is just a wall hanger, not decided on the price but if any jock wants first dibs let me know and I will give you a full price (with macretro discount) and full parts list- think I will try and sell as a whole bike first as I am a lazy B.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=71827&hilit=bananarama

first two pics are pretty close, now has a silver TCO post and ringle seatpost binder and silver ringle holey q/r which looks better IMHO.

Oooow fcuk :?

Whole bike is prob going on sale for £1300 (on the main forum) for the lot, not sure of size but a large so think it was about 19.5 ctc and about 23 top tube but would need to confirm. I will only go and spend money getting a new paint job if I keep it (aqua fade or milka where my favs) so best thing is to pass it on and save me the dough.

Gaz - you are a very very very bad man....

If it was aquafade then I'd be working out which was cheaper, the Yo or a divorce (which is what the bike would cost me!!)

know that feeling brother :oops:

plan was to get her aqua faded one day but too many weans and nappies to pay for and no real justification- if I did repaint I would ride the bike even less! I remember getting the frame in 2009 and it sat in my bedroom for about 3 weeks- how sad is it that waking up in the morning was never better- first sight was the yo :cool:

I always wake up with a hard on, it's hard to see past that :)

Too much off topic?
Mindbleach - 5 litres £7.50 posted.

clockworkgazz":8qlrgo1k said:
Ha ha, a visual image to keep me warm as I drift off to the land of nod.

Waking up to the sight of a bike frame in your bedroom I can understand, but drifting off to sleep thinking about another man's knob is waaaay oot the closet. :facepalm:

TK, gimme yer PayPal details so I can pay for that bleach.

Back