MacRetro Trading Post

Hi Eck,
How soon you want rid of this?
I really have the need to come to Edinburgh these days.
Will try and maybe combine it with a Trip the the pool with the slides in Livingston for the Kids.
I don't get a lot of time online these days.

Can you pm me your phone number for further arrangemtns.

I'm no fussed about what tires as long as they in OK condition.
I could probably do with a pair of Slicks/semi-slick if you got some of those spare.

Stephan

Just thought I'd pop this on here before I go to general sale.

I'm in the middle of a bit of a monster clear out as I'm Needing to make my flat actually livable in and I'm trying to get the funds together for a CX bike and my long term project to get a full suss for the summer.

I'm flogging the full XT gear set up from my Salsa. Not a huge amount of off road miles on it and it is just a waste to not use it.

£80 posted for 3x9 shifters, rear mech and conventional bottom pull front mech with the reducer shim to take it down to 28.6.

EDIT. Would help if I said what it was. M771 mechs and M770 shifters.

Hi lads, I'm not a regular poster but a am a regular lurker ;) I have a lovely 56cm Trek 1000sl road bike for sale. Its seldom used and its immaculate. All the parts were upgraded. Ultegra group, compact C/set, mavic aksium wheel set, Ritchey WCS bars n stem, Conti tyres, full mudguards. The bike is approx 6 years old and I'm looking for £300. I'm in the Paisley area and would meet a prospective buyer halfway.

I also have brand new, boxed XTR pd m970 SPD's. £50
A camelback mule, used twice. Comes with brand new bladder £40
Endura winter bibtights, never been on, still got tags on. Size L £50

Cheers ;)

John if you can wait until pay day (20th) then I will take it mate- no probs if that is to late but would like it and I will have the means then ;)

RobMac":3r911sb4 said:
RobMac":3r911sb4 said:
ATTENTION : Roadie mincer's Karma on its way NOS road cleat spare parts (Shimano, possibly Dura-Ace) pictures to follow as I don't know what the fcuk I've got :?

Rob tbh honest I have no urgent need for, but the top middle cleat would be handy to have. they allow you to fasten a quill / toeclip cleat to a set of more modern spd shoes. i broke one of my cleats for retro road some time ago and have reverted to old school look (which just wouldn't do if I get way with a return visit to Italia for I'Eroica).

Hawmaw":24jq8v7f said:
Mmmm , Gaz re-entering the murky world of road biking !
ahhh know, wit the feck am I doing :?: Nothing serious always detested long days in the saddle but more for shorter runs to improve my fitness (well thats the plan)

Back