MacRetro Trading Post

Yo Gazza... you seem to know everything ... :D

Am going to bite the bullet - if you hear of a 19'' Explosif frame 95-97 (want that Columbus) going, let em know... will find the cash...

...also whats the name of the guy that does the decals?

Anyone know what this is?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110813953854? ... 1423.l2649

I dont really know about the different fsr models over the years so it could well be :? but i thought they where skinnier on the frame not such a large box section :?
The nice coda crank he says has 'average' wear to the rings,whatever that means.Forks are in unknown condition,as is the shock.In all quite a poor description which is probably why it received no bids :?
So should i have bid?[only for the parts] the frame itself looks too small for me.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Tazio":1tmkfux8 said:
The forkswere probably as well asMarzocchi air oil forks squelch anyway.

I thought as much,since getting the air/oil manitou's ive got used to that sound.
It was the cranks i really wanted and i think it could have worked out pretty well :? typically forgot :roll: :LOL: Ach well something else will come along

dyna-ti":3qy2tmkg said:
Tazio":3qy2tmkg said:

I thought as much,since getting the air/oil manitou's ive got used to that sound.
It was the cranks i really wanted and i think it could have worked out pretty well :? typically forgot :roll: :LOL: Ach well something else will come along

it's relisted andy ;)

big.eck":224erxs3 said:
dyna-ti":224erxs3 said:
Tazio":224erxs3 said:

it's relisted andy ;)
Cheers Alex
But what is it ? :?

the frame or the forks ? :LOL:

i'm guessing tghe forks are MARZOCCHI BOMBER MXC AIR forks ?

but i'm not 100% sure thats a spesh frame :? it looks like a silverfox i've seen :?

i could be wrong tho ;)

the older fsr's had a circle hole in the frame just beside the shock mount , i'm 99% sure it's a fake ;)

those coda cranks are lovely andy , but suck ridden from day 1 , i had a set on my super vee bitd they lasted a week before being binned for a set of xt's
wish i'd kept them now :roll:

looks like an fsr might be worth it for the crank and forks headset and b/b tho

Back