MacRetro Trading Post

RobMac":1h34kj99 said:
Answer A-TAC stems, did they do a seat post to match?

Never ever seen or heard of one, only Answer post i know of is the custom Answer/Ringle one used on Manitou frames.

Ive been sniffing around Google and the only thing I found was this one which is called a Rocker :?
answerrocker2.jpg

RobMac":14dleuy0 said:
Ive been sniffing around Google and the only thing I found was this one which is called a Rocker :?
answerrocker2.jpg

Would you believe i had one of those on my LTS :oops:, your question threw me, was trying to picture a seatpost with A.T.A.C on it :LOL:

BTW does anyone have a nice XT 735 front mech, 28.6 and top pull flavoured ?

1992 FD-M736 (top pull) as far as I can see the FD-M735 didnt come in top pull (but dont hold me to that) :?

I was the same as you regarding the A-TAC seat post ;)

jimihendrix":1jcvdnl7 said:
RobMac":1jcvdnl7 said:
answerrocker2.jpg

Would you believe i had one of those on my LTS :oops:, your question threw me, was trying to picture a seatpost with A.T.A.C on it :LOL:

Are you sure it wasn't on your Mani?

kaiser":m3r9qlzg said:
jimihendrix":m3r9qlzg said:
RobMac":m3r9qlzg said:
answerrocker2.jpg

Are you sure it wasn't on your Mani?

Na, definetely the LTS DH 'K', i remember well now as it had been chopped down pretty drastically (not by me) to fit the S shaped seattube.

The Manitou had the proper plain grey (oversized) one specific to those frames, sure i read somewhere its a Ringle head on a Manitou fork leg.

right i'm flogging a ton of stuff now after walking in the cave and having more bit's lying about than full bikes :oops:

i'll leave them here for a couple of days before i give the rest of the site a pop at them ;)

prices are without postage ;)

1 pair of m952 shifters £40

1 set (half a bikes worth) of m951 v-brake arms with pads+noodle+bolts £20

1 set of m950 brake levers (not mint but ok) £20

1 set of pace rc36 forks , need a service so £40 1&1/8th x 195mm steerer

stx-rc chainset with most of the logos and rings are good £20

1 set of mavic ex721 rims laced with dt spokes to early black hope hubs with removable spiders for 5 bolt discs £90

1 set of marzocchi monster t's , working spot-on £180 (rob has dibs on these)

1 front mavic d321 rim laced to a late black hope big'un 20mm £ 50 (rob has dibs on this)

1 wtb greasegaurd headset £20

1 400mm x 31.6mm nukeproof seatpost , lower bit is marked but well over 250mm is fine £16

pictures up tonight and i'll add more tomorrow ;)

and i'm up for trades wi you guys :LOL:

Latest posts

Back