MacRetro Trading Post

I know where I can lay my hands on a rigid 1" U-brake fork but its a long steerer and high tensile lowish end spec with i think about 380mm axle to crown. Too low end for you probably but it winks at me whenever I'm in the Bike Station :roll:

kaiser":3gp6x6lo said:
Anyone any 1" forks? 150mm ish steerer? Rigid!

think I have a blue one off an Edinburgh Bicycle jobby if that's of any use.....can check steerer length if you want.

or a Raleigh one but that has much longer steerer

velomaniac":38gb15u6 said:
I know where I can lay my hands on a rigid 1" U-brake fork but its a long steerer and high tensile lowish end spec with i think about 380mm axle to crown. Too low end for you probably but it winks at me whenever I'm in the Bike Station :roll:

i've seen them ;)

velomaniac":2j5sqicd said:

Velo those sound promising, if for nothing else than to prove the build. How much do you think it would take to prise them outta there? BTW how do you know they are hi ten? Ideally I'm after a tange unicrown or summat nice, but I wan't to try a roller cam build.

anyone looking for some xtr bits ? m950/951/952

i have....................

9 speed shifters

bb mounted front mech

brake levers (one good set and 1 tattie set)

half set of v-brakes

half set of slightly newer v-brakes which look close to the above

i have more but thats what i can mind off the top of ma heed :LOL:

Latest posts

Back