MacRetro Trading Post

1992 Kona Cindercone - Black

Kona Cindercone 1992 Black

Got this off the ebay last year with the intention of doing it up. But never got round to it and now need the space...

All original parts. I've swapped the hardly worn original tyres out for slicks - but still have them. And also sourced a shorter velocity stem- which I haven't fitted yet. I've also stuck on new brake blocks , cables and straddles. That's it.

Frame is in good nick for age. Has been touched up in places - but no dents. The seller says that he was the original owner and that it was black when he got it from the shop. It is red underneath (showing in a few chips) - but all the decals look original factory ones - so it looks like it was resprayed in the factory.

I paid £160 for it not including the extra bits. Looking to recoup this. Bike is in west side of Edinburgh - prefer local pickup but could travel to meet.

Thanks
Rich

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Guys if I sold you this chain ring as unused what would you think?

IMG_1221.jpg

Heres the responce to my pm regarding the condition of the chain ring.

"Yes Granny was mounted on a bike in my workshop for a year or three that wasn't ridden, but the cranks may have been "turned" a few times."

It was sold to me as (unused) :?

Im not gonna say who sold it just yet but hes on RB.

No way thats been 'turned a few times' you can plainly see the burr beginning to form on some of the gullets :?

send it back rob and i'll give you one exactly the same thats totaly unused and has hung up in my cave for a good 6 months+ ;)

Latest posts

Back